What is the process for merchants to send European overseas warehouses?What is the process for merchants to send European overseas warehouses?
The steps for shipping to overseas warehouses in Europe are as follows:
1. To ship to overseas warehouses on the platform, merchants need to send their products to overseas warehouses on the platform in Europe. Or merchants ship from China to the warehouse of a third-party overseas warehouse company.
2. Check the goods. After the goods arrive at the warehouse, there will be special personnel to check the goods. After the inventory is completed, the product information will be entered into the system and put on the shelves.
3. Check the storage inventory. Merchants can check the inventory of the storage system at any time to understand the actual inventory status of the goods, so as to replenish the goods in time.
4. For customer order distribution, when a buyer places an order, the European overseas warehouse staff will immediately carry out distribution according to the order information.
5. Check the goods. Before the delivery of the customer's order, the staff will check the goods; after confirming that the product and quantity are correct, the courier company or special car will be arranged for delivery according to the volume and other factors of the product.
6. After the buyer signs for the product and delivers it to the buyer's address and signs for it, the customer order is completed, and the delivery process of the entire platform is over.
What should be paid attention to in the delivery process?
The delivery link is very critical for every seller. Don't forget the following three points:
1. Choose the logistics and transportation that suits you, such as products with a relatively low unit price per customer, do not choose international express delivery, special line and other methods with relatively high prices, which will greatly reduce profits.
2. The transportation fee should not be too high. If the product transportation fee is too high, it may lead to a corresponding reduction in customer orders. In fact, it’s like when you go to Taobao to buy things and see that the shipping fee is more than a dozen yuan, while others only cost a few yuan or free shipping nationwide, then you must choose the cheap one to buy, the reason is the same.
3. Do a good job of packaging and logistics tracking. If the product packaging is not done well, the product is likely to be damaged during transportation, which will cause after-sales; if you do a good job of logistics tracking, you can grasp the transportation status and timeliness of the package. If Problems during transportation can also be dealt with in a timely manner.
This process is not completed until the buyer signs for the delivery on the platform. When delivering the goods, the merchant must choose the logistics and transportation method that suits him, so as to avoid the high logistics cost and make the merchant unprofitable.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.