Air Freight Service Fees and Timeliness from China to EuropeAir freight to Europe is mainly billed according to the weight of the package. To different European countries, the charging standard is also different. For details, you can go to the express company for details.
Billing Rules for Air Freight Service from China to Europe:
1. Heavy cargo
A. Heavy cargo refers to those cargoes that weigh more than 1 kg per 6,000 cubic centimeters or 366 cubic inches or more than 1 pound per 166 cubic inches. The chargeable weight of heavy cargo is its gross weight.
B. If the gross weight of the goods is expressed in kilograms, the smallest unit of chargeable weight is 0.5 kilograms. When the weight is less than 0.5 kg, it shall be calculated as 0.5 kg; if it is more than 0.5 kg and less than 1 kg, it shall be calculated as 1 kg. If the gross weight of the goods is expressed in pounds, when the goods are less than one pound, it shall be calculated as one pound.
A. Light cargo or light foam cargo refers to those cargoes that weigh less than 1 kilogram per 6,000 cubic centimeters or 366 cubic inches or less than 1 pound per 166 cubic inches.
B. For light foam goods, its volumetric weight is used as the chargeable weight.
C. Regardless of the geometric shape of the goods, measure the longest, widest and highest parts of the goods respectively, in centimeters or inches, and round up the mantissa of the measured value.
D. Multiply the length, width and height of the goods to get the volume of the goods.
E. Convert the volume into kilograms or pounds, that is, divide the volume value by 6000 cubic centimeters or 366 cubic inches or 166 cubic inches according to the different measurement units used. Volume weight mantissas are treated in the same way as gross weight mantissas.
F. Multiple pieces of goods; in the case of centralized consignment, there will be multiple pieces of goods under the same waybill, including heavy goods and light goods. At this time, the billable weight of the goods will be based on the total gross weight or total volume weight of the batch of goods The higher one is calculated. That is, first calculate the total actual gross weight of the whole batch of goods; secondly, calculate the total volume of the batch of goods, and find the volume weight; finally, compare the two values.
G. In addition, the weight of the goods must be accurate. If the weight is inaccurate, the security check will reject it, causing unnecessary economic losses. The waste order fee is 50 yuan, and the replacement fee is 2 cents per kilogram. The name of the consignee must meet the requirements of the ID card The wording is accurate, if the name of the consignee is wrong, a telegram to change is 60 yuan per ticket.
The air freight market from China to Europe usually takes 8-10 days. Of course, this world is not absolute. The time limit for air freight is usually related to the time limit for customs clearance and flights. Air freight to Europe can usually be delivered to the door with double clearance and tax package, or you can pick it up at the airport. The back end is usually delivered by UPS and FEDEX, and oversized items need to be delivered by Kapai.
Packaging requirements for air freight services from China to Europe:
1. According to the nature, size, weight, delivery distance and transportation conditions of the items to be sent, appropriate packaging materials should be selected for proper packaging to prevent:
(1) The cover is broken and the internal parts are exposed;
(2) Injury handlers;
(3) Pollution or damage to other mail;
⑷The principle is that the damage occurs due to collision, friction, shock or pressure and weather during delivery.
3. Items that are not resistant to pressure, are afraid of collision or are likely to contaminate other mail items are generally packed in strong and pressure-resistant corrugated boxes, calcium-plastic boxes, wooden boxes or metal boxes. The thickness of the wooden box board should not be less than 1 cm. When packing, pay attention to the following items:
(1) Fragile and fragile items, such as glass, ceramic utensils and items contained in these utensils, a 2 cm gap should be left between the inner parts and the box board, and fully filled with soft materials. If there are more than one items in the box, they should be wrapped with corrugated paper, sponge, straw, etc. to prevent collision damage during transportation.
(2) Fluid or soluble items, such as potions, beverages, oils, honey, etc., should be put into completely sealed containers first, and then put into boxes. The gaps around the upper and lower sides of the box should be fully filled with soft and water-absorbent materials. If the containers used are fragile and fragile and there are more than one, the containers themselves should be wrapped one by one.
(3) Greasy, fishy and damp items, such as ham and salted fish, should be properly wrapped with oil-proof foreskins such as plastic bags, wax paper, etc., and then put into boxes.
⑷Colored dry powders, such as pigments, charcoal powder, etc., should be packaged in accordance with liquid and soluble items. They can also be packed in paper bags, and then packed in thick paper boxes, but the boxes should be filled with wood chips and waste paper, etc., and lined with oiled paper. waxed paper, etc., in case it melts and defaces other mail.
4. General food such as candy, cakes, etc., if they are afraid of impact, they should be packed in strong and pressure-resistant corrugated boxes, metal boxes or wooden boxes; if they are not afraid of pressure, they can be packed in cloth, but first use plastic bags, wax paper, etc. Wrap it well to prevent it from melting and repelling moisture and oil penetration.
6. Iron items, such as knives, scissors, cones, etc., should be boxed, and the gaps in the box should be filled with soft materials.
7. Metal equipment and other bulky items, such as machine parts, instruments, etc., if they are pressure-resistant, they can be packed with thick cloth and tied with ropes; Properly stuffed. If the box is large, it must be bound with iron hoops or plastic packaging tapes. If it is bound with iron hoops, the iron must be nailed close to the box, and the iron must not protrude from the box or have sharp edges or thorns.
8. Whole or bundled items that are not afraid of collision and pressure resistance, where the corners are rough, with edges, hooks, or protruding teeth, bites, damage to mail bags or other mail, such as thick iron drums, bearings, steel The ropes, etc. should be packed in a box, or wrapped in a thick cloth and tied tightly with a rope, or tied tightly with an iron sheet; where the corners are smooth, the surface is flat, and the mailbag tube will not be damaged, the rope, cloth, etc. can be tied or wrapped tightly.
9. Valuables, such as watches, pocket watches, cameras, gold and silver ornaments, jewelry, precious medicinal materials, etc., should be packed in strong and pressure-resistant paper or metal boxes or wooden boxes, and the gaps in the boxes should be properly filled with soft materials, Pack the outside of the box with tough paper or overlock it with cloth.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.