What are the Amazon FBA head logistics transportation methods?What are the Amazon FBA head logistics transportation methods? What aspects need attention?
If the seller needs to use the FBA service, the product must be stored in the Amazon warehouse in advance, and Amazon is not responsible for customs clearance and delivery to the Amazon warehouse. Therefore, the seller needs to be responsible for the transportation, customs declaration, customs clearance and other processes of the product, which is what we call the first step of FBA. Buyers are more inclined to products shipped by Amazon FBA, and the cost of sellers who choose FBA will increase, and the cost will naturally be included in the price of the product. Whether logistics channels can be reasonably optimized has also become a key link in product pricing, which will seriously affect sales. Therefore, the choice of FBA head-end logistics and how to reasonably control the cost of head-end logistics has become a concern for sellers.
1. Express delivery:
This delivery method is more suitable for goods with high timeliness requirements, or urgent replenishment, such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, and the timeliness is basically within one week. The price is relatively high, but you can choose express delivery for small and beautiful products. The freight is generally 30+ or 40+ per kilogram, and the throwing weight and actual weight are larger. Express delivery is free of appointment and storage, but it should be noted that Amazon is not responsible for customs clearance and tax payment. It is necessary to declare customs and prepay tariffs on products in advance, and make preparations for local customs clearance importers.
2. Empty school:
Sellers can choose a reliable logistics service provider to airlift the goods to the destination country, and then send the goods to the FBA warehouse by express. The cost of this method is relatively low. During the peak season, it may take a certain amount of time to clear the warehouse, because there will be a situation of liquidation. If it is the off-season, the cost and timeliness are quite appropriate, and it is a good choice. The cost is generally 20+ per kg.
3. Ordinary transportation:
This mode of transportation is more cost-effective, and is suitable for goods with low timeliness requirements, large-scale replenishment in peak seasons, or products with relatively stable sales. Fees are generally calculated in cubic meters and have nothing to do with weight. One cubic meter is about 800. Shipping is relatively vulnerable to weather and other aspects in terms of logistics timeliness. The delivery cycle is about 15 days, plus the delivery of the last trailer, and the time limit for making an appointment to enter the FBA warehouse is about 1 month. There will be delays during the peak season, and it will take one and a half months or more.
4. Shipping by sea:
For sea transportation, Matson Express (about 12 days) is used to deliver the goods to the destination country, and then FedEx, UPS and other express delivery are used to deliver the goods to the FBA warehouse. There is no need to make an appointment in advance, and the general limitation period is about 22 days. The peak season is basically stable, customs clearance may need to be delayed for about a week, and the cost is similar to that of air freight, calculated by weight, generally 9, 10, 11rmb/KG.
5. Overseas warehouse transfer
Use the most suitable delivery method to send the goods to the overseas warehouse, and then change the FBA delivery address to the overseas warehouse address. There are many options for transferring overseas warehouses to FBA warehouses. You can choose not to make an appointment for express delivery, or you can choose to deliver by trailer. The specific choice can be chosen according to the cost. The overseas warehouse allocation method is flexible and simple, and it can also be replenished frequently, and the replenishment time is also short. Moreover, the customs clearance problem has been solved before the goods arrive at the warehouse, and there is no major problem when the goods are sent from the warehouse to Amazon.
1. When the seller chooses FBA first-leg transportation, he needs to take into account the timeliness and his own capital turnover. After out of stock, the weight of Amazon’s listing will decrease. The longer the out of stock, the harder it is to push up the product. Timeliness is very important; financial ability largely determines how the seller chooses.
2. When choosing the goods, the seller needs to consider the weight of the goods in addition to the choice of delivery method. If the goods are relatively large, it is necessary to consider combining the delivery method of heavier goods to avoid excessive volume and additional shipping costs.
3. Sellers try to use multiple transportation methods at the same time, try their best to ensure that their products can continue to be sold, and can continue to bring income and profits to themselves, while reducing transportation costs.
4. Before sending the FBA first trip, the seller needs to understand the policies and barriers of the selected FBA warehouse country, and must complete the prepared certification and various procedures to make sufficient preparations for the FBA first trip.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.