What is the reason for the delay of Amazon FBA head logistics?For cross-border e-commerce logistics, logistics delay is a normal phenomenon. We have to learn to analyze: the first situation: wait for 1-2 days to see the status of the shelves, if not yet on the shelves, find a freight forwarder to communicate, let them take the initiative to communicate and investigate with foreign countries. The second situation: if the inventory is abnormal, first check the inventory , to see if inventory affects link sales. If the inventory has bottomed out and needs to be replenished urgently, it is recommended to send a courier to replenish it first. After all, the sales ranking is very important, and it is not cost-effective to lose the ranking because the replenishment is not timely. Solve the replenishment problem first.
1. Delays in shipping schedules will lead to delays in the time limit for the first journey. Such as packing delays, unpacking, weather factors, port congestion, etc. Packing delays may be due to insufficient containers or large volumes of cargo at the port. Explosion and dumping of cabinets are mainly due to insufficient space on board. Some bad weather will affect the speed of shipping by sea. Ports are congested, causing ships to take more time to dock.
2. Flight delays. In terms of air transportation, it is mainly flight delays, including boarding delays, flight delays, bad weather, etc. Delays in palletizing mean that goods spend more time in the palletizing stage, resulting in longer transit times. If the flight is delayed, it will also have a great impact on the timeliness of the goods. Bad weather will cause some flights to be cancelled, and the goods will have to wait in line for the next flight.
3. There are two main reasons for customs clearance delays. First, the customs inspection is strict, resulting in the customs clearance time that originally only took 1 day to 3-5 days. In addition, due to incomplete customs clearance materials and problems with customs declaration, the goods were detained by the customs and the delivery was delayed.
4. In terms of delivery delay and dock delivery. Due to holidays in the destination country, weather, shortage of trucks, insufficient capacity of the terminal carrier, etc., the delivery at the terminal was blocked, resulting in logistics delays.
5. Amazon's delivery is slow. Amazon may encounter a shopping festival, and it is normal that a large number of orders cannot be delivered in time.
1. Warehouse explosion
In the event of an Amazon warehouse explosion, even if the goods are signed for, they cannot be stored smoothly. You need to wait for the goods in front to enter the warehouse before your own goods can enter. Generally speaking, sellers who have liquidated their positions need to wait for a long time, especially during the peak logistics season. Be sure to pay attention to the relevant information of the Amazon warehouse inventory to avoid the situation of liquidation and difficulty in entering the warehouse.
2. The volume of goods handled is large
Amazon employees and devices have limited processing power. If there is a surge in goods entering the warehouse, it is likely that they cannot be processed quickly in a short period of time. It can only be signed and put into storage after the staff deal with it slowly. You can learn about the dynamics of Amazon's warehouse to confirm the specific situation of the goods.
3. Abnormal occurrence
There are also some unusual situations. The receipt information is not tracked after the goods are signed, or the goods have not been put on the shelves for a long time. In these abnormal situations, if the product has not been on the shelves for a long time, you need to prepare materials and contact Amazon customer service.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.