What is US FBA shipping?What is US FBA shipping?
US sea delivery means that the first-way logistics transportation to the US FBA uses sea transportation. After arriving at the basic port of the United States for customs clearance and unpacking, the second half of the shipment is delivered by express or large trucks. At present, there are mainly Mason Clippers and Yixing Clippers in the US FBA Haipai Clippers, and now it is generally Mason Clippers and EXX Clippers. Let's introduce the current mainstream clipper companies.
FBA shipping express ships mainly include:
1. Matson (Mason) Clippers
2. ZIM (Star) Clippers
3. CMA (CMA CGM) Clippers, EXX Clippers
4. WHL (Wan Hai) Clippers
5.EMC (Evergreen) Clippers
The Mason CLX Express route was founded in February 2006, and Mason Jet CLX+ will be added in 2020, mainly serving sellers in East China and North China. With the dedicated terminal at the Port of Long Beach, the United States, as well as the unique 2 out-of-port storage yards and the quick pick-up mode without reservation, a maritime highway has been created for the vast number of Chinese and American cross-border sellers. Launched on June 7, 2021, the China-California Express CCX, a seasonal expedited service to Oakland, is Matson's third transpacific expedited service.
Main routes: 1.CLX 2.CLX+ 3.CCX
1. The voyage has a fast timeliness, and it takes about 11 days to arrive at the port: it only takes 12 days for Shanghai to go directly to LA, and it only takes 14 days for Ningbo to go directly to LA.
2. It has its own wharf and unloads the goods quickly. The container can be picked up within a day or two after arriving at the port. This advantage is particularly significant in the peak shipping season. After all, other fast ships call the port for up to a week to unload the goods.
3. The shipping schedule is fixed, two waters a week, which is convenient for sellers to make delivery plans. Whether you ship or not, it will be there.
4. One "fast" and one "quick", sailing 1 day apart, filling up the vacant sailing schedule, and giving the seller a double insurance.
Remarks: The Mason route does not stop in Shenzhen, and sellers in South China need to transfer the goods to Shanghai or Ningbo through domestic transportation before loading.
First up is Amazon
(1) The carrier truck should log in to the FBA official website to make an appointment
(2) FBA will reply to the carrier's request within 24 hours, and then arrange the delivery schedule and time
(3) The carrier needs to clearly mention the FBA when making an appointment, and provide the FBA goods SHIPMENT ID
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.