Several delivery methods for Amazon FBA head journey? How to save costs?Several delivery methods for Amazon FBA head journey? How to save costs? What are the methods? Well-planned FBA first-way delivery can not only save a large part of the cost, but also help sellers make stocking plans during the peak season. If the planning is not good, it may cause the phenomenon of out of stock. Sellers know that the occurrence of out of stock has a great impact on a listing. In order to avoid additional costs or losses caused by the destruction of the goods, the seller should choose a head-haul freight forwarding company with strong customs clearance capabilities, and the seller needs to pay attention to which method to choose.
Amazon FBA first-way transportation delivery method:
Amazon is not responsible for the logistics and transportation, customs clearance and tax payment from domestic shipments to Amazon FBA warehouses. This requires sellers to choose the appropriate delivery method according to their own situation. There are mainly 4 types: direct express, empty dispatch, shipping and overseas warehouse allocation.
1. Direct express: fast time-effective, usually within 3-5 days, no appointment storage, suitable for emergency replenishment. For example, DHL, UPS red list, etc., the freight is generally around 35 yuan/kg. This is more suitable for light and small products with a relatively high price. On average, the freight borne by a single product will not be too high. However, recently, Amazon has also taken a long time from signing to listing, usually 3-5 days, so sellers should also take this time into account when choosing this method.
2. Air delivery: Air delivery + express delivery (some are also called special lines or air delivery), the time limit is short, generally within 10-15 days, free of appointment storage, generally double-clearing tax, no need to pay customs prepaid fees. In this way, the freight will be slightly cheaper, generally around 25-30 yuan/kg, which can be used alternately between direct express and sea freight.
4. Overseas warehouse allocation: the time limit is short and the method is flexible. This method may not be suitable for most sellers. After all, there are not many sellers who send overseas warehouses or have overseas warehouses. Of course, as Amazon FBA's storage costs are getting higher and higher, it is also a good choice to send inventory to cooperative third-party overseas warehouses before the peak season. This operation can avoid the peak period of peak season freight, and it will be more advantageous in terms of cost.
→Price comparison: overseas warehouse allocation < sea shipping < air plus dispatch < direct express.
→Comparison of delivery time: overseas warehouse allocation < direct express (the order of the first two also depends on which mode of transportation is used for overseas warehouse allocation) < air plus dispatch < sea freight.
Of course, these times can only be used as a reference, and other special circumstances are often encountered in actual delivery. Such as natural disasters, such as the impact of typhoons, and previous cases where cargo has been on fire and burned on board.
How to save costs and methods of Amazon FBA first-way logistics line：
1. Consider the cost and inventory risk of the Amazon logistics line
Nowadays, more and more online consumers are familiar with e-commerce and have a good understanding of the customs clearance policies of various companies. Some factors have a high impact on the Amazon logistics special line project. While putting forward higher requirements, we must also find ways to control logistics costs. Based on the above situation, we must take into account the organic combination of capital and inventory risks in the process of delivery, and try to deliver goods with lower capital costs.
In fact, the selection of goods on the Amazon logistics line requires a certain amount of storage costs, especially for large quantities of goods. In the design of daily fire prevention, it is necessary to use a large number of small batches of goods channels. It can carry out basic turnover in the inventory, speed up the delivery time, ensure that the products are in constant supply, not out of stock, and the storage cost can be reduced as much as possible.
3. Pay attention to the degree of innovation of the logistics line
The Amazon logistics line has survived so far, and it must have many attractive capabilities. Among them, the innovation of the logistics line is one aspect. At the beginning stage, knowing that there are different channels of delivery, the cost consumption is relatively large, so for the current stage, the use of sea freight and bulk transportation by weight can basically achieve the improvement of logistics speed. .
Some of the above situations briefly describe several delivery methods for Amazon's FBA head-to-head journey? How to save costs? What are the ways? Now that people are doing more and more business and their purchasing power is gradually increasing, it has to be said that logistics is an enduring necessity.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.