What are the contents of the conversion fee in overseas warehouses?What are the contents of the conversion fee in overseas warehouses? What are the process steps and service advantages of converting bids in overseas warehouses? At present, the overseas warehouse rebranding service can be said to be a standard service, and more and more sellers operating in the cross-border e-commerce market will choose overseas warehouses with rebranding services for cooperation. In the process of providing solutions for cross-border logistics service providers, some cross-border friends asked us, what are the fees for switching bids in overseas warehouses? What is the process and what are the advantages? Today, I will explain it to you in this article.
What are the contents of the conversion fee in overseas warehouses?
1. Inventory fee
The inventory here includes product inventory and simple product quality inspection to confirm the number of products that need to be replaced;
2. The price of the first journey
This refers to the international freight charges incurred to send goods from China to overseas warehouses. The price of the first journey generally depends on the product and the country of the overseas warehouse;
3. Packing + carton fee
This part of the fee can also be omitted if the box is not damaged;
4. Storage fee
Warehouse rental fees for products stored in overseas warehouses;
5. The price of labor
1. The buyer feels that the product is not suitable and needs to return it and submit a "return application";
2. The seller can check the return application and the reason for the return in "Manage Returns" in the backend of the store;
3. After confirming the return, the buyer will mail the goods to the overseas warehouse address provided by the seller;
4. After the goods are returned to the overseas warehouse, the staff will sign for receipt and make basic inspections to confirm whether the goods can be resold;
5. If the product is eligible for secondary sales, the warehouse staff will change the SKU label for the product and affix the FBA label;
6. After the product is re-branded, it will be re-sent to the Amazon FBA warehouse;
7. After the goods arrive at the Amazon FBA warehouse, they will be put on the shelves again.
1. Using return label replacement, sellers don't have to worry that the goods are only accumulated in the FBA warehouse. After changing the label, they can be restocked and then put on the shelves again without additional cost.
2. The overseas warehouse supports the seller's delivery and services on multiple platforms; after changing the label, the product can be sold on other platforms, and the seller can develop more platform business.
3. Because the returned products can be put back on the shelves, it can reduce the possibility of losses for the seller, and there is no need to worry about wasting money.
The above is a simple analysis of "What are the fees for conversion bids in overseas warehouses? What are the process steps and service advantages of conversion bids in overseas warehouses?"
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.