What is UK FBA Shipping? British FBA shipping operation process and precautions for shipping FBA?What is UK FBA Shipping? British FBA shipping operation process and precautions for shipping FBA? The process and precautions of FBA shipping in the United Kingdom are more than that of express and air transportation. Therefore, you need to have a certain understanding of the precautions and procedures of FBA shipping. The editor will briefly explain it to you.
What is FBA shipping in the UK?
The so-called British FBA shipping is to send the goods to the Amazon warehouse by sea. FBA shipping provides two modes: (sea + express), (sea + truck)
1. FBA shipping acceleration (shipping + express): support double-clearance package tax, after the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, the goods will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse by express
2. Shipping plus card (shipping + trucking): Double clearing does not include tax, and customs duties are paid according to the tax bill. After the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, they will be transported to the destination by train, and then delivered to the corresponding Amazon warehouse by truck.
1. The seller makes a good delivery plan in the Amazon background and confirms the warehouse number
2. FBA labels and shipping marks are affixed to each box of goods (to facilitate the distribution of goods by colleagues abroad)
3. Delivered to the freight company, with packing list, commercial invoice, customs declaration form (no customs declaration form can be paid for customs declaration)
4. Shipment, customs declaration for export, departure (14 days in the west of the United States, 28 days in the east of the United States)
5. Complete customs clearance and pay customs duties after arriving in Hong Kong (can be paid on behalf of others)
5. Pallet according to Amazon's requirements, and then hand over the pallet to the truck company
6. The truck company makes an appointment with Amazon and delivers it
7. The whole process can be tracked, the shipping container number can be tracked, and the truck delivery can be tracked with the delivery order number.
1. How to pack the product
FBA has no mandatory requirements for product packaging. If your products have original packaging, it is better to use the original packaging, but if some products are not packed in cartons, they can also be packed in plastic bags. The product is intact as long as it arrives at the FBA warehouse, and it is also intact from the FBA warehouse to the customer. If it is impossible to pack in order to control the cost, it is recommended to choose a textured packaging bag as much as possible.
2. How to label products
When shipping by FBA, two labels need to be attached - the product label and the outer box label. Product labels are affixed to product packaging. This label can be a UPC code label or a product label generated by Amazon's system. Each batch of goods should generate corresponding outer box labels according to the actual number of boxes. The product label is affixed to the product packaging, and one is enough.
3. How to print the label
When Amazon systems generate labels, they are formatted as 24 or 27 labels on a4 paper. Of course it can be printed on a4 paper, cut and pasted, but it's neither pretty nor efficient. It is recommended to use a label printer to print labels. Label printers have corresponding editing software, which can be easily edited and adjusted.
4. How to choose the right distribution channel
In general, shipping methods include commercial express, air + express, and sea freight.
Commercial express generally includes three express services such as dhl, ups and fedex. Different shipping locations have different shipping charges. Commercial express delivery is fast, but generally the unit price is more expensive. Meanwhile, prices vary according to weight segment.
We generally call air delivery + delivery, which is slower than express delivery and cheaper. Sea freight is cheaper, but the timeliness is much slower.
5. How to pack and weigh
Because the freight of FBA is relatively expensive, and some products are out of stock, it is recommended to use a combination of light and heavy to reduce unnecessary freight caused by excessive volume.
The above is the content of "What is British FBA shipping? British FBA shipping operation process and precautions for shipping FBA?"
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.