What are the advantages of the China-US private line?What are the advantages of the China-US private line? What are the precautions for US special line logistics? There are also many logistics companies from China to the United States, and there are also many special lines, and their advantages are also different. The United States special line is the logistics transportation with the largest domestic transportation demand. Although everyone's choices are more flexible, there are also many precautions for special line logistics and transportation. , otherwise it will affect your shipment. So what are the advantages of the China-US line? What are the things to pay attention to?
Advantages of China-US special line：
1. The mailing price of the China-US special line is especially suitable for online sellers to mail items with light weight and small volume. The aging time is 4-6 working days, which is very fast.
2. Track the whole process online, check on the USPS website of the United States Post Office, and check the delivery information in real time.
3. General express companies (EMS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) are billed by 500 grams, and the SIA logistics China-US special line is charged by 50 grams per unit within 3kg, which is more favorable than postal small package billing, saving a lot of cost for small items ;3kg or more is calculated as a unit of 500g.
4. The range of items that can be transported by distance is relatively wide, and it can undertake internal electricity, power distribution, pure electricity, liquids, pastes, cosmetics and other Ming-sensing products that cannot be transported by distance.
1. Embargoed products on the US special line
There are many embargoed products on the US special line, mainly in three categories:
The products banned by my country's order are mainly to understand the relevant domestic regulations, otherwise the domestic customs clearance will not be able to pass;
International transportation regulations prohibit transportation, generally like guns and ammunition. Because of safety issues, they are not supported for transportation;
Products prohibited from importing into the United States. These prohibited items need special attention from the seller, otherwise they may not be able to be transported, and the general freight forwarding company will also inform them.
For sensitive goods such as cosmetics, live products, food, etc., you must transport them through the dry goods line, so that your goods can better pass through customs clearance and avoid unnecessary problems.
The United States is particularly strict on intellectual property protection. For imitations or branded products, do not transport them. If they are found by the U.S. customs, they will be reviewed and seized, and such goods will be detained and punished with high tariffs.
The threshold for U.S. tariffs is $200, and if your imported goods are worth less than $200, the tariffs are exempt.
The specific tariff rate can be levied from the percentage of the value of the goods or from the unit of USD/minute, generally between 0% and 37.5%, and the average tariff rate is 5.63%; such as electronic products, original oil paintings over 100 years old And some products such as antiques are exempt from customs duties.
If the declared value of your goods is higher, then the tariff will be higher, but don't declare it with low value. If it is found by U.S. customs, it will result in high punitive tariffs. Also, be careful not to intentionally split the same high-value goods into multiple batches of goods with a value of less than US$800. This is within the scope of water leakage, which means that you will have to pay high fines and will also be blocked by the United States.
Of course, you must also choose a reliable freight forwarding company with strong customs clearance capabilities, so that your goods can be better transported to the United States and completed customs clearance.
Now the U.S. special line is also a relatively mature transportation method. The transportation of goods is more time-efficient and stable, and the cost performance is higher than other transportation methods. However, everyone must understand the above precautions to avoid unnecessary problems. .
"What are the advantages of the China-US special line? What are the logistics considerations for the US special line?" After reading the above, I believe you have a corresponding understanding of how to operate the goods to the United States, so that you can ensure the smooth storage of the goods. into overseas warehouses.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.