Shipping routes and prices from China to Europe
Shenzhen is located on the coast, and its foreign trade is quite prosperous. In particular, the volume of goods in European and American countries accounts for almost the majority of the trade volume, especially with the rapid development of the cross-border e-commerce industry, in addition to the latest China-Europe railway transportation, sea transportation should be the most common and economical mode of transportation, then How about shipping from China to Europe?
Europe can be divided into five regions: Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe and Central Europe. There are quite a lot of countries in Europe, including 47 countries and regions.
1. Eastern European countries (7): Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia (parts in Europe, some in Asia).
2. Southern European countries (19): Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Andorra.
3. Western European countries (7): Great Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Monaco.
4. Nordic countries (6): Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Faroe Islands (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland are called the Nordic countries).
5. Central European countries (8): Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
6. In addition, there is another special country: it belongs to Asia in terms of territorial boundaries, but belongs to Europe in the psychology of its people, that is Cyprus, and Cyprus officially became one of the member states of the European Union on May 1, 2001 , is now a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, and the common currency is the euro. In fact, it has become a de facto European country.
Different export ports from China have different charging standards, but the freight price calculation method for goods shipped to Europe by sea is the same. The price of goods shipped by sea to Europe:
Sea freight is calculated according to the shipping company's tariff. At present, the formats and contents of the tariff lists formulated and published by various shipping companies are different, but the basic contents are roughly the same.
The calculation methods for shipping goods from China to Europe can be divided into the following categories:
LCL goods are calculated by volume, or by weight, or by weight or volume, whichever is larger. The whole container is calculated according to the container type, which only considers ordinary cargo, and it is different if dangerous cargo and special container cargo are considered.
In any case, it is sea freight = basic freight + surcharge + terminal fee