What is drop shipping from overseas warehouses?
What is a drop shipping from an overseas warehouse？
In fact, the seller stores the goods in the local overseas warehouse. The overseas warehouse is linked to the backend of the cross-border seller's store. Once the seller's store generates a new order, the overseas warehouse will Automatically help sellers process related orders for outbound, contact courier and delivery and other entire delivery process. This is commonly known as "one-piece delivery". Generally, these service providers operate with the help of software systems, which saves time and effort.
"One-piece drop shipping" from overseas warehouses can greatly reduce the timeliness of the entire logistics and transportation supply chain, and at the same time expand the scope of product selection for cross-border sellers, reduce the cost of cross-border sellers in logistics, transportation and delivery, and further improve the store's Exposure and conversion rates, etc. At the same time, for cross-border sellers, the overseas warehouse one-piece drop-shipping business is very convenient, especially it can effectively avoid warehouse explosion and affect store business.
1. The seller arranges express delivery to ship the goods to the Japanese warehouse
2. The warehouse receives the goods and counts them and puts them on the shelves
3. When a buyer places an order on the platform, the seller uploads the order in the warehouse system
4. The warehouse receives the order instruction for distribution and delivery, and local delivery in Japan
5. The buyer receives the order goods/signs for receipt
1. The logistics cost is greatly reduced
Cross-border e-commerce sellers ship in bulk to overseas warehouses in Europe in the early stage, complete the first journey, and then ship the goods in the form of scattered shipments through major international express delivery, which can save unnecessary costs to a greater extent.
2. The return and exchange service of overseas warehouses provides more convenience
Generally speaking, if a cross-border seller chooses a qualified overseas warehouse to provide a better consumer experience, for overseas sellers, after-sales service is very important, especially in the return and exchange process. If the seller can provide a return address, then It can greatly increase the repurchase rate of consumers.
3. The peak season promotion can avoid the situation of liquidation
Generally speaking, cross-border sellers will store their goods in overseas warehouses or FBA warehouses in advance before the peak season. However, in many cases, FBA warehouses are bursting due to the limited storage area. At this time, overseas warehouses can play a very effective role. The role of the emergency warehouse does not affect the cross-border sellers to face the peak season promotion.
4. Eliminate cumbersome logistics operations, automate delivery throughout the process, avoid wholesale mode, do not limit the quantity and amount, even if there is only one piece, it will help the seller to deliver the goods, and the transaction is free;
5. The delivery address is localized, and the selling price can be higher and more competitive;
The above is a brief introduction to "What is drop shipping from overseas warehouses? What is the operation process, and what are its benefits?" I hope it will be helpful to friends who are doing cross-border e-commerce. Our company specializes in providing personalized services such as drop shipping, consolidation, overseas warehouse transfer, return and label replacement, and last-mile card delivery. Welcome to consult and cooperate.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.