What is the operation process of Amazon overseas warehouse?Amazon overseas warehouse is a one-stop control and management service for cross-border e-commerce sellers to store, sort, package and deliver goods on Amazon. If you choose FBA products, you can also get the traffic support of the platform, and the ranking is relatively high, which can bring more exposure and display. However, the cost of overseas warehouses is relatively high, the process is relatively cumbersome, and the backlog of goods will be relatively large; and for returns, only local FBA is supported.
1. The seller himself or entrusts the carrier to deliver the goods to Amazon's overseas warehouse center. This international first journey can be delivered by sea, air or express.
2. The seller remotely manages Amazon overseas warehouses online. Amazon's overseas warehouse has its own system, which is convenient for sellers to manage their own warehouse products, and the information is updated in real time. It is simple and clear, and it is also convenient for replenishment.
3. Warehouse personnel will operate the goods in accordance with the seller's instructions. According to the automatic operation equipment of Amazon's overseas warehouse center, the operations of warehousing, sorting, packaging, and delivery of goods are carried out in strict accordance with the seller's instructions.
4. System information is updated in real time. After the delivery is completed, the system will update and display the inventory status in time, so that the seller can know the latest situation in real time.
Amazon overseas warehouse fee = head trip fee + storage fee + local delivery fee
Basic cross-border freight fee: the cost of freight from China to overseas warehouses.
Warehousing and loading and unloading fees: the storage fees incurred when the goods are put into storage and the loading and unloading fees incurred before the warehouse is shipped.
Local delivery fee: Local delivery fee refers to the local express fee incurred when the product is delivered in the delivery country and region.
(1) The first leg can be more flexible. Sellers can transport goods to Amazon overseas warehouses in batches in advance. You can choose a more economical transportation method for the first trip, such as sea transportation, which has a large volume and low freight. The disadvantage is that the time limit is long. If the time is loose, choosing a suitable overseas warehouse can reduce the overall shipping cost.
(2) Overseas warehouses act as transit points. When the storage capacity is insufficient, part of the goods can be sent to Amazon's overseas warehouses. If faced with the situation of being sold out, the goods in Amazon's overseas warehouses can be dispatched directly or delivered by UPS in time. It made up for the embarrassment of being out of stock due to unstable sales in different regions.
(3) Reduce the overall shipping cost. At present, the global freight market is in an unstable state, the sea freight rate is skyrocketing, and the time limit is not stable enough. Many shipping companies have increased their container rejection rate, resulting in unstable shipping timeliness as a whole. This may lead to the inability to make up the goods in time, resulting in a shortage of goods. Therefore, if you choose an overseas warehouse, you can combine the express ship and the general ship to ensure the inventory, but also control the overall freight cost and ensure your own profit.
(4) Traffic support of the Amazon platform. In order to deeply integrate the platform and logistics integration, the Amazon platform will give some traffic support to those sellers who use Amazon's overseas warehouses, so as to improve the conversion of sellers and promote the number of logistics.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.