What is overseas warehouse transfer? How to do it?What is overseas warehouse transfer?
Overseas warehouse transfer means that cross-border e-commerce sellers use overseas warehouses to store goods and transfer the goods to another place when necessary. The transfer service helps sellers timely transfer goods to Amazon's FBA warehouse and achieve the purpose of stocking goods during the off-season and selling during the peak season.
1. It can reduce the risk of account being blocked. Amazon sellers attach great importance to account security. If the account is blocked, the items placed in the FBA warehouse cannot be put on the shelves for sale again. Using overseas warehouse transfer can minimize losses.
2. Save warehousing costs. FBA warehouses charge warehousing fees for redundant goods, and the warehousing fees of third-party overseas warehouses will be more favorable;
3. Reduce FBA inventory in various countries and increase the inventory turnover rate of goods.
Overseas warehouse transfer is a very important value-added business in overseas warehousing services and plays a very important role in the closed loop of cross-border transactions. Overseas warehouses can help cross-border sellers explore foreign markets. When sellers select overseas warehouses, they can use them with third-party overseas warehouses to achieve timely replenishment of goods in off-season and peak seasons. The combination of the two warehouses will not cause shortages in peak seasons. The problem of goods causing a decline in the buyer’s consumption experience.
First, the seller needs to contact China's domestic freight forwarder to obtain the storage location. The seller will send the goods to the selected domestic warehouse for packaging. After the packaging is completed, the freight forwarder will help the seller with customs declaration in advance. After customs clearance is completed, the goods are shipped from China to the local market in Europe through various channels such as land transportation, rail transportation, sea transportation, and air transportation. After arriving at the local market in Europe, the overseas warehouse will arrange relevant staff to cooperate with the seller for customs clearance, and then send it to the selected overseas warehouse through overseas international logistics companies. After the Amazon FBA warehouse has free space, it will then be sent from the overseas warehouse to the seller. The Amazon FBA warehouse where it is located.
It is worth noting that not every overseas warehouse can provide FBA transfer services. Sellers need to confirm the delivery area with the service provider in advance. Make it clear which method needs to be used for delivery. When sellers choose overseas warehouses, it is best to choose overseas warehouse institutions with certain qualifications to connect with them.
1. The whole vehicle rolls on and off without moving the cargo, that is, the truck (or railway) vehicle drives onto the car (or train) ferry and is transported to the other side to disembark;
2. Direct reloading, referred to as "direct pickup", the goods are directly unloaded from the vehicle and ship into another vehicle and ship without landing on the ground or entering the warehouse. That is, the reloading operation is completed in only one operation.
3. Indirect reloading is to unload the goods from the vehicle and ship to the warehouse, and then load them onto another vehicle and ship. The goods must go through at least two operations before the reloading operation can be completed.