What are the modes of Amazon FBA shipping? How much is the shipping volume?Ocean shipping is currently the most economical shipping method, which not only can carry a large amount of goods, but also has low shipping costs, which is why many Amazon sellers choose it. Compared with other air freight and express delivery methods, sea freight has an absolute advantage in price, which reduces the economic pressure for Amazon sellers. So, what are the modes of Amazon FBA shipping? What is the starting volume of sea freight?
Sea freight is the way to deliver goods to Amazon's FBA warehouse by ocean transportation, including fast ships and slow ships.
FBA shipping is divided into two modes: sea freight acceleration and sea freight plus card.
Expedited sea freight is a combination of sea freight and express delivery, the goods are released after customs clearance, this method usually includes double customs clearance and customs duties, very convenient.
Sea freight plus card is a combination of sea and truck transportation, the goods are delivered to the port, and after customs clearance, they are delivered to Amazon warehouses by train and truck, this method usually includes double customs clearance, but does not include customs duties.
Amazon FBA shipping process:
The process of FBA shipping is very simple. The company is responsible for packaging, loading cabinets, and then exporting at the customs declaration port to complete customs clearance. The shipping process is followed by foreign customs clearance, and finally it can be directly delivered to the Amazon FBA warehouse.
Advantages and disadvantages of Amazon FBA shipping:
1. The freight is cheap, including fast ship and slow ship. The sea freight is more economical, and the cost of sea freight is lower, so the price is also cheaper, which is one of the reasons why many sellers choose;
2. It is suitable for all kinds of large items, such as those with particularly large size and weight, which are suitable for sea transportation, and the freight is cheap. It is the strongest load-bearing of all transportation methods, and it can carry more than 500 tons of goods. This aspect has an advantage over air transportation. bigger;
3. Shipping by sea has fewer restrictions on items, such as electrified, magnetic, or liquid.
Disadvantages of FBA shipping:
1. The sea transportation takes a long time and is greatly affected by the weather, so the timeliness cannot be guaranteed;
, The stability is poor, if there is a problem in one link, the others will affect the efficiency of freight transportation;
3. There are restrictions on sea transportation. If the starting volume is 2 parties, at least 100 kg is required for sea transportation;
4. The seller needs to do a good job in product packaging. If it is not done well, there is a high chance of damage by sea, so you must work hard on the packaging.