What's the use of overseas warehouse transfer?What's the use of overseas warehouse transfer? What problems can be solved?
What's the use of overseas warehouse transfer? Overseas warehouse transit means that the seller first sends the goods to the overseas warehouse in the target market through sea/air/express channels, and then distributes the goods to the FBA warehouse or other warehouses as required. Next, I will share with you the advantages of overseas warehouse transit.
Benefits of using overseas warehouse for transit:
1. Help the seller to make up the warehouse in time to avoid product shortage, which is a solid backing for the seller to face the e-commerce peak season;
2. Assist the seller to operate multiple accounts, place the goods in overseas warehouses, and avoid product correlation;
3. Relax product restrictions. Some products that are not suitable for FBA can be directly realized through overseas warehouse transit.
Due to the wide range of products involved in overseas warehouses, some products that are not suitable for FBA can be put on the shelves. Even if there are some problems such as returns or off the shelf, they can still be transferred to other accounts through overseas warehouses for sales. Save operation and maintenance costs for sellers, and avoid risks.
What problems can be solved by overseas warehouse transfer:
1. Reduce logistics and transportation costs.
Overseas warehouse transit can provide the seller with full shipment service that FBA does not have. The greater the seller's delivery volume, the more obvious the advantages, making the overall cost relatively low.
2. Reduce storage costs.
Unlike many of the limitations of the FBA, it requires appropriate qualifications. The use area and duration of overseas warehouses have no restrictions on the seller, and no additional long-term storage fees will be charged to the seller. Therefore, the overall storage cost is much cheaper than FBA.
3. An efficient warehouse management system can help sellers improve their efficiency.
A stable and mature logistics management system is an important link to ensure that the overseas warehouse completes the whole process efficiently. It can help the seller to check the goods in and out in real time, update the order in time, and avoid the inventory crisis of cross-border sellers.
4. Provide return and replacement services to improve brand stickiness.
Professional after-sales service is an important part of improving the buyer's shopping experience. Overseas warehouses can help sellers deal with return and exchange issues, improve users' shopping experience, and enhance brand stickiness.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.