What is the significance of overseas warehouse product testing?What is the significance of overseas warehouse product testing? How are you usually charged? What is the process of product testing? As a small partner of cross-border e-commerce, in addition to encountering things such as distribution and drop-shipping, there is also one thing about after-sales, that is, the "overseas warehouse product testing" that we are going to introduce to you today. Explain, everyone knows about this one.
The significance of overseas warehouse product testing:
The starting point of overseas warehouses providing product testing services is to help sellers alleviate problems such as FBA inventory backlog.
Usage scenario: Generally used in conjunction with FBA return and label replacement, and rarely used in a single case.
Product inspection is used in conjunction with returns and replacement labels. When a buyer initiates a return or exchange, it will cause a certain amount of inventory pressure to the seller's FBA warehouse.
In order to revitalize this part of the inventory for secondary sales, the first thing to do is to test the product, confirm that there is no problem, and then re-send it to FBA for secondary sales after confirming that there is no problem.
The product testing services provided by overseas warehouses are charged on an hourly basis and do not involve the attributes and quantities of products.
However, since product testing is a customized service, different companies have different requirements.
Factors Affecting Product Testing Costs
1. What type of product needs to be tested?
2. According to customer requirements, the product needs to be inspected;
3. The number of tested products, etc.;
1. The buyer needs to remove the order in the background of the store, and then send these products to the overseas warehouse in batches;
2. The seller needs to put forward testing requirements to us, that is, where we need to test for different products;
3. After the warehouse receives the goods, it needs to carry out product inventory and storage, and then check the product information with the seller;
4. Start testing the products according to the seller's requirements, and communicate with them about the problems found in the testing;
5. After the product inspection is completed, the product inspection report will be sent back to the customer;
6. According to customer requirements, make the next step plan for the products that have been tested (or send them to FBA after labeling, or directly transfer to other places, etc.).
The above is the relevant content of "the meaning of product testing in overseas warehouses? How are product testing generally charged? What is the process of product testing in overseas warehouses?"
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.