What is the difference between the US FBA shipping line and the traditional shipping method?Sea freight is a relatively common mode of transportation for international logistics transportation. What about American sea freight FBA? How is it different from ordinary shipping?
It is to transport the goods into the Amazon warehouse by sea. FBA shipping mainly provides two modes: sea freight acceleration (sea freight + express delivery), sea freight plus card (sea freight + truck transportation).
1. FBA sea freight acceleration (sea freight + express): It can support double clearance and tax package. After the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, the goods will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse by express.
2. Sea freight plus card (sea freight + truck transportation): tax is not included in double clearance, and tariffs are paid according to the tax bill. After the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, they can be delivered directly to the corresponding Amazon warehouse by truck.
Traditional American international shipping means that the merchant transports the goods to the warehouse of the cooperative freight forwarding company, and then the freight forwarding company transports the goods to a specific seaport, which must be picked up by the customer in the destination country.
American Amazon International Shipping is a freight forwarding company entrusted by the merchant to transport the goods to the Amazon warehouse in the United States. It must be cleared by customs and paid taxes, and delivered to a specific Amazon warehouse.
As far as customers are concerned, usually the scope of traditional international shipping is relatively wide. Common carriers can be Amazon sellers, other commercial customers, or ordinary Chinese citizens. The customers of amazon international shipping are all amazon merchants.
1. Cost accounting: For the cost accounting of Amazon FBA, it should be calculated based on a comprehensive freight base price, including special line, railway, sea freight and so on. If you are a novice seller sending FBA for the first time, you can try the water first and rank at a low price. When the ranking is up, the sales will follow. In the later stage, you only need to control the rhythm of replenishment. Save a lot of shipping cost.
2. Replenishment logic: The key to the logic of FBA replenishment is to learn to find competitors and simulate ranking competition. Find a competitor at each stage to test the sales under the specified ranking, and then you can predict how much sales you will have and how much inventory you need to replenish under which ranking.
3. FBA replenishment cycle: The ranking of products will affect the sales volume, and the sales volume will also affect the replenishment cycle, and we can usually control the ranking of products by adjusting prices and lowering advertising bids. Then the replenishment cycle can be referenced by such a formula: purchase time + delivery time + customs clearance time + Amazon warehousing time; calculated in this way, the last batch of prepared goods must be able to support the next batch of replenishment on the shelves to avoid Out of stock phenomenon.
4. Specific process: The general overall process of FBA delivery is: red order—air dispatch—red order—air dispatch—(air dispatch)—railway/sea transportation. Others need to be combined with each seller's own operating conditions, and we can provide one-stop FBA delivery services.
1. Product name: Be as low-key as possible, and do not use some product names that are very likely to attract the attention of the customs, such as honey traps and foam bombs for bathing. This is why it is necessary to know the English product name of the customer. Sometimes, a product that has no problem at all may cause customs inspection and disputes because the customer uses a problematic product name.
2. Product material: There are some products that are actually no problem, but some of the materials described are anti-dumping, such as heat-sensitive paper, paraffin lamps, etc. In the description of the goods, do not mention heat-sensitive, paraffin, There is also iron sheet painting, if there is metal plate in the product name, it will also be considered as anti-dumping.
3. Commodity value: Don’t underdeclare the goods on the first journey of FBA in the United States, usually 65% of the actual price. Overdeclaration will cause customs inspection.
4. Customs code: must be accurate (this is also the reason for the record of the product name).
5. Marking: For those goods that are already known to be inspected, the marking should be posted so that the inspection officer can find out the goods for inspection as soon as possible, reducing the inspection time; customer importer qualification review: before sailing, consult the customs clearance agent, the customer's Whether the importer is authentic and effective.
6. Complete information: Before shipment, all required certificates, materials, box marks, etc. must be provided as required.
For the seller's own cross-border e-commerce, all matters related to FBA delivery must be done in advance, so as to escort the product to the customer. Our company focuses on cross-border e-commerce logistics, with rich logistics experience and a professional technical team, it will definitely save you money, worry, time and effort on your cross-border journey.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.