What is the FBA first shipping process?What is the FBA first shipping process? What do I need to know about FBA first-way LCL? Amazon FBA shipping is the delivery of goods to Amazon warehouse by sea. It is one of the main first-way transportation methods for Amazon sellers to stock Amazon FBA warehouses. The freight is cheap and suitable for large-scale shipments. So what is the FBA first-way shipping process? What do I need to know about FBA first-way LCL?
FBA shipping operation process:
1. The seller makes a delivery plan in the Amazon background and confirms the warehouse number;
2. FBA labels and shipping marks are attached to each box of goods;
3. Delivered to the freight company, with packing list, commercial invoice and customs declaration form (you can pay for customs declaration without customs declaration form);
4. Shipment, customs declaration, export and shipment (14 days in the west of the United States, 28 days in the east of the United States);
5. Pallet according to Amazon's requirements, and then hand over the pallet to the truck company;
6. The truck company makes an appointment with Amazon and delivers it;
7. The whole process can be tracked, the shipping container number can be tracked, and the delivery order number can be tracked for truck delivery.
What do you need to know about FBA's first shipping LCL?
1. Specify the payment method
There are three payment methods for sea freight: advance payment, letter of credit and bank collection. Prepayment means prepayment, which is delivered after the customer pays.
Letter of credit refers to the payment made by the buyer to the seller through the issuing bank, which is divided into two types: sight payment and forward payment. Bank collection refers to entrusting a bank to collect money.
Different payment methods have different characteristics. Pay attention to the characteristics and deficiencies of each method, and choose an appropriate payment method to avoid risks.
FBA shipping LCL cargo generally cannot accept the designation of a specific shipping company. The shipping company only accepts the booking of FCL cargo, and does not directly accept the booking of LCL cargo. Only after the LCL cargo is consolidated through the freight forwarder can it be sent to the ship Company booking.
3. What should be paid attention to in FBA shipping LCL
Due to the lack of LCL supply and high cost in some ports, the freight forwarding company specializing in LCL adopts the minimum charging standard for goods with a small amount of goods. For example, the minimum charge is 2 freight tons. 2 freight ton pricing charges. Therefore, for the goods with small volume and relatively partial ports, some such factors should be taken into account when transacting, so as not to be passive in the future.
4. Complete customs clearance data
Pay attention to the integrity of customs clearance information, mainly the certification documents of special items, whether there is any infringement. What needs to be known is that any branded product without the import and export authorization certificate provided by the brand party is infringing, and the product will be detained by the customs, so pay attention to the brand of the product.
What is the FBA first shipping process? What do I need to know about FBA first-way LCL? It is a well-known cross-border e-commerce logistics comprehensive service provider in South China, providing one-stop comprehensive international logistics services for cross-border e-commerce sellers. It receives goods at the lowest price in the market all year round, and is the preferred international logistics service provider for Amazon sellers.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.