What is the operation process of FBA shipping by sea?What is FBA Shipping? What is the operation process of FBA shipping by sea? Most people engaged in cross-border e-commerce know what FBA is, but many people have only heard of the term FBA shipping, but don’t know what it means. So, what exactly is FBA shipping? What is the FBA shipping process? Today, let's learn about the relevant knowledge of FBA, let's take a look together.
What is FBA Shipping?
Even if FBA shipping means that the goods are transported into the Amazon warehouse by sea transportation, Amazon provides picking, packaging, distribution and other services for it and charges the corresponding fees. FBA shipping is divided into two modes: shipping plus card (shipping + trucking), shipping expediting (shipping + express).
1. FBA shipping acceleration (shipping + express): support double-clearance tax, after the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, the goods will be delivered to the Amazon warehouse by express.
2. Shipping plus card (shipping + trucking): Double clearing does not include tax, and customs duties are paid according to the tax bill. After the goods arrive at the port for customs clearance and release, they are transported to the destination by train, and then delivered to the corresponding Amazon warehouse by truck.
Delivery to the warehouse of the corresponding logistics company → arrange packing/packing → customs declaration and export → sea transportation → foreign customs clearance → Amazon warehouse appointment → delivery to Amazon warehouse.
1. FBA shipping advantages:
A. The transportation fee is cheap, and the cost is only a few dollars when converted to a single product;
B. It is very suitable for throwing goods and heavy goods;
2. FBA Shipping Disadvantages
A. The shipping time is longer.
B. There are 2 shipments by sea, and 100 kilograms are also required for Haipai.
1. The seller makes a delivery plan in the Amazon background and confirms the warehouse number;
2. FBA labels and shipping marks are attached to each box of goods;
3. Delivered to the freight company, with packing list, commercial invoice and customs declaration form (you can pay for customs declaration without customs declaration form);
4. Shipment, customs declaration, export and shipment (14 days in the west of the United States, 28 days in the east of the United States);
5. Complete customs clearance and pay customs duties after arriving in Hong Kong (can be paid on behalf of others);
5. Pallet according to Amazon's requirements, and then hand over the pallet to the truck company;
6. The truck company makes an appointment with Amazon and delivers it;
7. The whole process can be tracked, the shipping container number can be tracked, and the delivery order number can be tracked for truck delivery.
"What is FBA shipping? What is the operation process of FBA shipping?", the above is the relevant knowledge about FBA shipping, do you understand? Hope the above can help you. At present, FBA sea transportation is a matter that many enterprises are concerned about. Now if you choose the service of FBA first-way sea transportation, the professionalism you can show is also good, and secondly, it can relieve the pressure of transportation, which has a great demand for enterprises. support and satisfaction.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.