What are the skills of Amazon FBA head logistics delivery?The selection and optimization of FBA logistics channels will directly affect the cost and price of sellers. Some people have this problem when competing for the same product. In the past, everyone basically competed at the same sales price, but suddenly one day the sales price of other sellers was greatly reduced, and the price will not increase for a long time. There are many reasons why other sellers can lower their selling prices significantly if there is not much difference in prices between suppliers. It may be to optimize logistics channels.
Logistics channels and options, logistics channels are generally divided into the following two categories:
1. For air freight, the price of express delivery in the market is high, and everyone tends to find some channels with relatively cheap prices and good timeliness. At this time, air transport appeared.
However, air freight requires a large number of freight forwarders to arrange the receipt of goods in a unified manner in order to better control costs and reduce sales prices, so there are certain requirements for receipt.
Products that cannot violate aviation and import and export requirements generally require 100KG to be received (mostly applicable to the product itself with a certain volume and weight, and the product value is average).
2. Haipai, Haipai has a variety of delivery methods (after delivery to the destination port, local express delivery, truck delivery, Amazon self-pickup truck delivery, full container storage).
With so many delivery methods, how should seller friends choose? A brief introduction, maybe you can make a judgment:
1. Local express, that is, after the goods arrive at the destination port, they will be delivered by local express (the advantage is faster than truck delivery, and the warehouse will be put on the shelf faster);
2. Picking up goods by truck generally refers to using a freight forwarding company to make an appointment to pick up the goods by truck. If there is a problem, it is difficult to grasp the appointment time, resulting in slow storage and various expenses;
4. When the whole box is put into the warehouse, it needs to be palletized, and then packed into the warehouse and sent to the warehouse, otherwise it may be rejected by Amazon. (Usually products with larger weight and volume)
Suggestion: When the seller has a good product or can predict when the product will be the peak sales season, you can choose to send FBA to the warehouse in advance by sea. The specific delivery method you choose depends on the quantity and time limit of the goods. And consider the price decision comprehensively.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.