What are the precautions for FBA shipments?What are the precautions for FBA shipments? Packaging requirements for FBA goods? FBA is a tool recommended by Amazon, which can help sellers to operate their stores better, including various features, account security, labor costs, and traffic skew. Therefore, many operating companies will use FBA for delivery. Amazon FBA has certain requirements for the size and heavyweight packaging of the goods in the warehouse. Sellers can refer to the above matters when sending FBA to prevent the goods from being rejected due to size, weight, packaging and other issues. The following introduces the packaging requirements of FBA products and the precautions for FBA delivery.
Precautions for FBA shipments:
1. Products that use FBA must first be converted to "Fulfillment by Amazon". When converting to Amazon, you need to fill in a dangerous goods information form to indicate whether the product is sensitive special goods, such as batteries, etc. If you If the product is a sensitive product, it may be necessary to fill in an additional product information, such as the composition of the battery.
2. Fill in the size and weight of the product and packaging accurately, and the seller will fill in the actual data when shipping. After Amazon enters the warehouse, it will also have its own measurement. However, if the first filling is wrong, it may be assigned to some wrong warehouses (for example, small items, due to the large size of the filling, are allocated to the warehouse of oversized items, which will affect the time of entering the warehouse).
Especially in the event of major holidays or promotions, it is recommended that sellers make FBA delivery plans in advance, and try to deliver goods as early as possible to avoid congestion during peak periods, resulting in delays in the time of warehousing and listing.
4. During the delivery process, sellers can also use a combination of multiple delivery channels to reduce logistics costs. We know that different logistics channels are not only a reflection of timeliness, but also a reflection of cost. If merchants can combine multiple logistics methods in their operations, they can even reduce logistics costs by more than half. This is reflected in the sales side, and the profit margin can be increased by about 30%.
Packaging requirements for FBA shipments:
1. Use standard six-sided carton packaging for goods;
2. Do not use damaged shipping boxes (partial or overall damage) or polluted cartons (large areas of the periphery are painted) to package goods;
3. Do not use biodegradable packaging (titanium dioxide packaging) to package goods;
5. The filler in the carton should not be filled with loose materials (such as: foam or shredded paper), and the filler should be made of materials that can be accepted by Amazon;
6. When using reusable cartons, make sure that the box flaps are intact;
7. The carton cannot be fixed or sealed with large staples or nylon fiber tape;
8. When a variety of cargo boxes are transported, do not bind the carton with packing tape, elastic band or other belts;
9. Do not add fillers, protective panels, cardboard, etc. on the periphery of the carton;
10. Unless the size of the carton of a single piece of goods exceeds the standard, the size of any side of the carton shall not exceed 63.5cm;
11. Do not send cartons with the same size as the pallet size.
"What are the precautions for FBA delivery? Packaging requirements for FBA goods?" The above is Amazon FBA's requirements for the size and heavyweight packaging of warehousing goods, as well as the precautions for FBA delivery. Sellers can refer to the above when sending FBA. matters, to avoid the goods being rejected for warehousing due to size, weight, packaging and other issues.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.