What are the components of international air freight?What are the components of international air freight? How is it calculated?
How is the cost of international air freight calculated (International Air Freight Forwarding Company) Air freight is fast and safe. The timeliness is also fast, which greatly shortens the delivery time and greatly promotes the capital turnover in the logistics supply chain. Major airlines have invested a lot of flights to share this big cake. However, the cost of air transportation is higher than that of sea transportation, and the timeliness requirements are high. So what are the components of international air freight and how are they calculated?
Freight and fuel surcharges are sometimes quoted separately, and sometimes quoted together.
Security fee, this fee is sometimes included in the air freight.
Airport handling fee Terminal fee, such as involving additional pallet packaging, etc. Air master bill fee, which is the cost of issuing the bill of lading.
1. The first is the shipping fee, which is charged by the airline
2. The fuel surcharge means that the price charged by the airport and the destination is different, but this fee is not expensive.
3. Security check fee
4. The airport operation fee refers to the cost of loading the goods on the plane.
5. The terminal fee means that the goods are handed over to the airport and there is an airport sign for receipt.
6. The air bill of lading fee is the fee for the bill of lading, and it is also your certificate of title.
1. The name of the item (whether there is any dangerous goods)
2. The weight and volume of the item (involving charges and whether it is out of stock)
3. Packaging of items
4. Items arrive at the destination airport
5. Regarding the time limit required, the direct flight will be faster, and the time limit required for the transfer will be longer than the direct flight.
6. Requirements for flights, different flight prices and services are not the same.
7. Classification of the bill of lading of the goods
8. Desired transportation services, such as customs declaration, agency documents, whether customs clearance delivery is required, etc.
Air freight is divided into heavy goods and short-term goods. The reason for this division is to charge better. For example, if the weight is large, the charge will be based on the weight, and if the volume is large, the charge will be based on the volume.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.