What are the characteristics of overseas warehouses?Today's overseas warehouses are no longer exclusive to large sellers. Small sellers can also enjoy the convenience, low cost and returns brought by overseas warehouses. So what are the characteristics of overseas warehouses? What are the advantages of overseas warehouses?
Why use overseas warehouse:
To sum up, overseas warehouses have an absolute advantage in the comparison between international express delivery and small package direct mail. Of course, some sellers will use Amazon FBA warehouses, but FBA has certain limitations in product selection and operation and maintenance, and overseas warehouses just make up for this. Therefore, it is more appropriate for sellers to use multiple logistics.
The characteristics of overseas warehousing services can be summarized as follows:
1. Flexible product deployment. After using the local overseas warehousing service, all products will be dispatched by the local warehouse, so buyers can fully experience the efficient delivery service of the products. From order placement to delivery, it can take a few days or a few weeks. Product delivery status.
2. Preferential warehouse rental services and logistics prices. Compared with the logistics services officially provided by Amazon, overseas warehouses are much cheaper. Under normal circumstances, buyers will ship products to overseas warehouses in large quantities. Compared with small batch direct mail and international express delivery, overseas warehouses have obvious advantages in logistics prices.
3. Controllable operation and maintenance management. Returns and exchanges will inevitably occur during the transaction. Whether it is a return or exchange, the product will be sent back to the original place, that is, to the overseas warehouse address instead of domestic. Therefore, a lot of time and money are saved in the return process. It saves a lot of costs and at the same time increases the buyer’s user experience. Therefore, overseas warehouses have absolute advantages in operation and maintenance management.
1. Faster arrival speed: compared with direct shipping from mainland China, order response time is effectively reduced by 50-70%. Greatly improved user experience and product turnover time.
2. Lower logistics costs: After centralized shipment to overseas warehouses, express delivery costs can be reduced by 30-50% through U.S. local express delivery.
3. Conveniently adjust FBA inventory: For sellers on multiple platforms, overseas warehouses are Amazon FBA’s buffer warehouses, which facilitates flexible adjustment of FBA inventory.
4. Satisfy small batch B2B orders at any time: Small batch B2B orders are a blind spot in cross-border trade, and overseas warehouses can quickly cover this part of the demand.
5. Increase product exposure and order rate: After changing the location of the item, you can become an overseas seller, which can increase sales.