What are the advantages of Amazon FBA?The logistics link is a very important link in the operation process of the Amazon platform. For Amazon Chinese sellers, choosing a cost-effective logistics has become a very important point in current operations. When doing logistics on Amazon, sellers not only need to consider issues such as customs clearance, customs clearance, transportation methods, and transportation time when crossing borders, but also consider issues such as shipping costs, delivery speed, damage rate, and package loss rate for a single item. If you do not choose a suitable logistics method, not only will you not be able to save logistics costs, but you may also receive negative reviews from buyers, resulting in a sharp decline in the store’s listing exposure, ranking, and conversion rate. So which logistics platform is better on Amazon? What are the advantages of Amazon FBA?
The first one: Amazon FBA delivery, most sellers on the Amazon platform will give priority. Not only because of the fast delivery speed of FBA logistics and the trust of customers, but also because Amazon FBA can improve the listing ranking of its own store. If there are bad comments from buyers due to logistics reasons, Amazon can also help delete them. The disadvantage of Amazon FBA is that the overall cost will be relatively high, the first-hand operation is also very cumbersome, and the seller needs to clear customs by himself. If the seller is doing US FBA, the return address only supports the US.
The second type: third-party overseas warehouses. Compared with Amazon FBA, the cost will be lower, which can shorten the logistics timeliness and help develop the local market. However, the third-party overseas warehouses are under a lot of storage pressure, there is a backlog risk, and the warehouse management level is also uneven. Although the price is relatively cheap, the management in all aspects is lacking.
The third type: self-delivery, which has the advantages of higher operational flexibility, lower storage costs, and can reduce the cost of pressing goods. However, the exposure and ranking of the listing are not as high as those given by Amazon FBA, and buyers are prone to give bad reviews because of logistics. Moreover, self-delivery does not have the Amazon Prime logo, so it is difficult to attract the attention of Prime members. Self-delivery is also divided into 3 categories: postal, express and special line. The weight of small postal parcels is limited, but the price will be cheaper; the price of express delivery is high, but it can arrive quickly and has strong timeliness; the special line logistics is not only efficient, but also safer, and has a relatively high praise rate.
1. Accurate: Amazon has a set of technologies based on big data analysis to help merchants accurately analyze customer needs. The background system will record the customer's browsing history, and then put the inventory that the customer is interested in into the operation center closest to them. The accuracy rate is as high as 90%, which is 5% higher than other platforms.
2. Convenient shopping and ordering: optimize the inner page of appn, which can help buyers quickly place orders no matter where they are, and quickly learn about their favorite products.
3. Warehousing operations: Warehousing operations are very efficient. The entire order processing can be completed within 30 minutes, that is, the order can be processed and placed within 30 minutes after the order is placed. Order processing, fast picking, fast packaging, sorting, etc. are all driven by big data, and the whole process is visualized. Amazon's background system has very strong analytical capabilities and can quickly break down and process orders.
4. Distribution: Accurate distribution is a technical task of current e-commerce logistics. The Amazon logistics system will carry out scientific delivery according to the customer's specific demand time, adjust the delivery plan, and deliver accurately within the time range required by the customer. Amazon can also ship ahead of schedule based on big data predictions to achieve competitiveness with offline retail.
5. CRM customer service: Amazon China provides 7X24 uninterrupted customer service. According to the user's browsing records, order information, and incoming calls, different self-service tools are customized and pushed to users. Amazon FBA can ensure that customers can contact the corresponding customer service team by phone anytime, anywhere.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.