What is the detailed process of FBA's first overseas service line? What are the fees?What is the detailed process of FBA's first overseas service line? What are the fees? With the popularity of Amazon, many electronic cross-border merchants have begun to adopt FBA, so the FBA shipping headway service has also developed rapidly. Ocean freight was once considered a cost-effective FBA first-way distribution method. Compared with air freight, it saves money and has no restrictions on products. Next, I will briefly introduce it to you.
The detailed process of FBA head shipping：
In simple terms, the FBA first-way shipping can be divided into three stages, namely the domestic section, the shipping section and the tail-haul section.
Domestic segment: mainly involves the links of booking, loading, and customs declaration. First, the customer needs to pack the product according to Amazon's warehousing requirements, and then communicate with the freight forwarder about the specific pickup time and location, or it can be sent directly to the freight forwarder's warehouse. Secondly, after completing the basic inspection of the product, the freight forwarder will book space with the shipping company and load the recovered bulk cargo into containers. At the same time, prepare the relevant information required for customs declaration and prepare for customs declaration. The final declaration can be divided into general trade declarations and pay declarations. The former can enjoy the preferential export tax rebate, while the latter does not. Usually LCL bulk cargo belongs to the latter;
Shipping section: After all preparations are made in the domestic section, the goods are ready to be boarded and enter the sea drifting stage. Usually it takes about 28-35 days to Europe. After the goods arrive at the port, customs clearance is required. For the first journey of FBA, customs clearance is a more important part. It is recommended that sellers find a channel with their own customs clearance bank to ensure that the goods can be cleared smoothly.
Last leg: After the goods are cleared from customs, they need to be dispatched to the destination. This distance is called the tail leg. There are usually two ways of FBA sea freight - Haipai or Haika. Haipai mainly cooperates with local logistics, such as DPD and UPS tail haul, which are common in the UK, and Fedex and UPS in the United States. Haika is a freight forwarder that cooperates with local trucking companies to use trucks to ship products to their destinations. Haika is more suitable for products with large weight or volume, unlike express delivery, which can be transported as long as it can fit.
The first shipping billing formula: freight = freight rate ✘ freight ton = basic freight rate ✘ (the sum of 1 + surcharge) ✘ freight volume will generally be calculated according to the volume or weight of the goods, and the higher cost of the two will be charged. The flight billing method is different, and the specific logistics company shall prevail.
FBA first shipping requirements:
1. Length requirements:
(1) Any side of the box used to package various standard-sized products cannot exceed 25 inches, that is, 63.5 cm.
(2) There is no clear limit on the size of the box with a single SKU (full name: Stock Keeping Unit, stock keeping unit), but it only indicates that the maximum box size of UPS can be used.
2. Overweight requirements:
(1) The weight of a single box cannot exceed the standard weight limit of 50 pounds, unless the only item in it exceeds 50 pounds.
(2) For a single overweight product over 50 pounds, an obvious "Team Lift" label should be attached to the top and all sides of the outer box
(3) For a single overweight product over 100 pounds, an obvious "Mech Lift" label should be attached to the top and all sides of the outer box
(4) A single box containing jewelry and watches cannot exceed 40 pounds
3. Bill of lading requirements:
(1) AM reference number must be included (there is this NO. on FBA shipment);
(2) The number of boxes and pallets must be included;
(3) If possible, the bill of landing number should be marked on the box or pallet label for the first journey of FBA by sea.
4. Truck requirements:
(1) The weight of the vehicle is not less than 7.5 tons, and the height of the vehicle is not higher than 4 meters. Other vehicle types will not be accepted.
(2) For the first journey of FBA by sea, there must be enough space between the front and the front of the pallet for the staff to unload the goods (Amazon does not accept unloading from the side of the pallet).
(3) The pallet must not be obstructed by other goods, such as empty pallets, other people's goods, etc. If there are other obstructions, Amazon can reject it.
The above is about "What is the detailed process of the FBA first-way overseas service line? What are the fees and the FBA first-way shipping requirements?" The company has professional logistics specialists, and you can also consult logistics specialists to obtain the best transportation solutions. Enjoy professional, reliable, affordable and efficient one-stop door-to-warehouse cross-border logistics services.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.