The charging standard of the US FBA shipping lineWhat is the US FBA shipping line?
The US FBA special shipping line, as the name suggests, is a special shipping line sent by sea, so what is its charging standard?
Generally speaking, there are two ways of FBA sea line in the United States:
Full container shipping: after shipment, the factory directly ships from major ports in China to all parts of the United States;
LTL bulk cargo: can be sent to Dongguan warehouse for carpooling or LCL shipping.
Most of the dedicated logistics companies in the United States can provide door-to-door services nationwide, such as door-to-door delivery of tons of trucks, container trailer packing, bulk carpooling/packing, booking, packaging, warehousing, agency procurement, import and export customs clearance, Payment of customs clearance fees, agency certificate of origin, commodity inspection, double customs clearance, door-to-door delivery.
Generally heavy bulk cargo is charged by weight ton, light bulk cargo is charged by size ton, some commercial cargo with high value of seaborne bulk cargo is charged according to a certain percentage of FOB value, and some goods are charged in a mixed way, such as firstly charged by weight ton or size ton , plus some ad valorem freight.
1. Simple program
Generally speaking, American shipping companies will provide services such as assistance in handling procedures. Users only need to provide accurate product name, box invoice and other information.
2. High-security formal express customs clearance, simple procedures, entry and exit to the United States, no intermediate links, safe;
3. The cost is transparent
The US shipping line is relatively mature, and many domestic companies are doing it, so the cost is relatively transparent, and most of them will pay double taxes and other services.
The frequency of shipments for US-only operations is high, and can even be dispatched on the same day or the next day after receipt.
5. Customs clearance ability Most of the dedicated logistics companies in the United States are familiar with the laws and regulations of the US customs, and can handle goods flexibly, so that the goods can pass through customs smoothly, quickly and safely.
1. Collected by weight ton, called weight ton. "W" is listed in the table and is calculated in per metric ton or per long ton.
2. According to the volume of the goods, it is called volume ton, and the "meter" listed in the table is generally calculated as 1 cubic meter or 40 cubic feet as the unit of volume ton.
3. According to the volume or weight, the FBA seaborne bulk cargo is calculated by the ship's choice, and it is listed as "W/M" in the table.
4. Calculated according to a certain percentage of the FOB price of the goods, called ad valorem, that is, listed as ad valorem or ad valorem tax
Verbs (short for verb) are collected by mixed criteria, such as W/M plus AV, etc. FBA sea freight bulk cargo is based on weight tons or volume tons plus ad valorem freight.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.