How long does it take for US FBA air freight? What is the shipping process?For Amazon merchants, product selection, promotion, and logistics are the core links in operations. Especially the logistics link, including transportation, customs clearance and delivery, can affect the operation of our stores. FBA logistics is nothing more than air or sea transportation. If we are in a hurry to replenish goods or have requirements for timeliness, we can choose FBA air transportation to deliver the goods to the FBA warehouse as soon as possible. How many days does it take to ship by air from China's FBA to the United States? How does the delivery process go?
The starting point is Shenzhen as an example. It will take about 5-7 days to send it to the FBA warehouse by air to the United States. However, the delivery time of last-mile express in the United States is very slow, and it takes a long time to complete the receipt and put on the shelves. Yourui International recommends to choose an empty card (air freight plus truck), the last journey is truck delivery, no need to wait, the goods arrive at the destination and the truck is delivered to the warehouse, which greatly reduces the time cost.
At the same time, Zhanhuawei International Logistics has its own ERP system, and the background can query the entire logistics information of the goods at any time. How long it takes to get there can be found in our ERP system.
1. Stocking up: Provide relevant information on product name, number of pieces, weight, volume, port of departure and destination.
2. Inspection: Know whether the goods need to be inspected, and assist in handling the goods that need to be inspected.
3. Air freight: After confirming the goods, the goods are packed and boarded according to the logistics plan, and after the warehouse scan is done, the air freight is sent directly to the FBA warehouse or overseas warehouse.
4. Export customs declaration: express customs declaration, general trade customs declaration, namely tax rebate declaration, ATA customs declaration, etc.
5. Arrival at the port: By air, after the goods arrive at the designated port, the FBA freight forwarding company will arrange customs clearance. And make an appointment to deliver the goods to the FBA warehouse.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.