How about the US FBA shipping logistics route?How about the US FBA shipping logistics route? What should be paid attention to in FBA shipping in the United States? Shipping export is the most common way of logistics now. FBA US dedicated logistics lines have many advantages, all of which exist for better one-stop solutions for cargo transportation, customs clearance and distribution. What should be paid attention to in specific logistics routes and FCL transportation? , let's give you a brief introduction, let's understand together.
How about the US FBA shipping logistics route?
1. The goods arrive and are packed
The logistics of shipping FBA to the United States begins with the selection of goods. After the goods arrive, appropriate loading services are provided. Generally, except for weekends, they can be loaded at any time six days a week, and the loading service of goods can be made in advance. Appointment. The loading service can be satisfied in many ways.
2. The specific process of customs declaration
The choice of customs declaration export needs to choose the one with better strength, which can improve the customs clearance rate. The strength of shipping FBA in the United States for customs declaration and export reduces risks during the inspection process. In addition, shipping chooses high-quality shipping companies to fly directly to Los Angeles, the United States. The process is strict and there will be no major mistakes.
3. Delivery by sea logistics
In addition, on the one hand, it is the delivery of the last voyage of FBA to the United States by sea. You can use self-built overseas warehouses, send high-quality express delivery, professional customs clearance, and customs tariffs for actual sales and actual reporting. The highly flexible and controllable dedicated line logistics is convenient and reliable, and the more popular ocean logistics has frequent daily appointments. The delivery service fully meets people's basic cargo needs and is worth choosing.
FBA in the United States refers to standard containers with a single shipment volume of 20-foot small container (20GP), 40-foot large container (40GP), and 40-foot high container (40HQ) for Amazon sellers. After arriving at Los Angeles, New York and other ports in the United States and completing customs clearance, and then going to the US warehouse to operate according to the FBA warehousing standard, the US FBA shipping line will arrange the FBA warehousing appointment and deliver it to the designated FBA warehouse.
1. After the goods are ready, contact the freight forwarding company in advance for chartering and booking, and tell the freight forwarding company about the packing information when booking the space.
2. After the booking is completed, the customs declaration can be arranged. After the SO comes out, the exporter should contact the workshop to confirm the loading of the goods, and then contact the freight forwarder to load the goods within the specified time. Exporters need to determine whether the freight forwarding company they are looking for provides customs declaration and towing container services. When looking for a freight forwarding company, be sure to first determine whether the company is reliable.
1. When packing, the container number and seal number of the goods must be kept in mind, and the packing personnel must not be damaged during the packing process.
The goods are too tight to be unloaded, too loose to be easily collapsed, too many pieces to be unloaded and it takes a long time to refuse to accept or hold the container. During the loading process, there should be some loose space on the top, bottom, left and right sides of the whole cabinet, especially the two rows of closed doors, and the upper part must be left empty. Amazon warehouses and most overseas warehouses generally require that the upper part of the near-door goods stowage be a trapezoid (Ramp), with a slope of at least 8 inches (20 cm) reserved to facilitate the on-site unloading workers to avoid the door beam for operation.
2. There may be deviations in the volume of the goods and the weighing information. Therefore, after returning to the cabinet, it is necessary to update the relevant information in time.
Amazon requires a "TEAM LIFT" label per box with a gross weight of more than 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) and a "MECH LIFT" label for boxes over 100 pounds. For example: OAK3 warehouse does not accept items weighing more than 40 lbs (18 kg). SNA4 warehouses do not accept shipments weighing more than 50 pounds (22.6 kilograms).
3. When loading the cabinet, carefully check the information on the shipping documents. At the same time, pay attention to the driver's identity information and whether the cabinet number on the cabinet and information is consistent.
4. When making customs declaration, prepare relevant information in advance. Note that we have to set aside some time to come out, so as to avoid unexpected situations. In the process of exporting the whole cabinet, the customs declaration must provide the cabinet number and seal number. In order to leave enough time for customs declaration, be sure to arrange loading a few days in advance.
5. After getting the copy of the bill of lading, it should be checked immediately, and any problems should be corrected in time. Also, send a copy to the customer for confirmation.
How about the US FBA shipping logistics route? What should be paid attention to in FBA shipping in the United States? The three related process lines must be very familiar, otherwise it will cause a waste of time and money. At this time, it is a good way to choose the shipping FBA US special line logistics, which can better provide high-quality services on the premise of ensuring timeliness and safety. After understanding the conditions of the shipping FBA US special line logistics line, there are various ways to carry out, which can basically protect the interests of customers.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.