European fba head lineEuropean fba head line
European FBA head-way dedicated line, focusing on international air transport, fast timeliness throughout the whole process, European and American FBA head-way, independent container loading by sea, air dispatch, iron dispatch, fast aging, excellent price!
Amazon FBA first journey refers to a transportation process of goods from the place of origin to the destination Amazon FBA warehouse, including customs clearance and prepaid tariffs and other services. It is not as simple as simple warehousing and delivery. FBA first journey service also includes FBA order sales. Before, after sale, return and exchange services.
1. Diversified and suitable for the FBA headway of various products: if you are in a hurry to replenish the goods, you can use the courier headway or the air freight headway; if you value the cost, you can use the sea freight headway.
2. Personalization to reduce the risk of FBA inventory overstock caused by slow sales: The products stored in the FBA warehouse are associated with accounts, and the same products cannot be sold on multiple accounts. This is likely to cause the same product to be sold out of stock in some FBA warehouses, but not sold in other warehouses at the same time. Using FBA to head to overseas warehouses and then transfer them in batches can effectively avoid the above risks and help you maximize profits.
3. Save the cost of the first journey: the first shipping service of domestic FBA logistics is specially designed for B2C cross-border e-commerce sellers. The cost is lower, which can help merchants greatly reduce the cost of FBA head-to-head.
4. Assist in customs clearance and reduce the risk of customs clearance: using FBA headway overseas companies will assist you in completing customs clearance and prevent the high return costs caused by the forced return of the goods.
1. Traditional express parcel mode
Traditional express parcels are postal parcels, also known as postal parcels. Postal parcels are currently the most important logistics mode for cross-border e-commerce logistics in China. It is characterized by a wide coverage, which is also the most suitable logistics mode for cross-border e-commerce. Postal parcels cover More than 230 countries and regions around the world, almost anywhere in the world can be delivered. However, postal parcels are increasingly unable to meet the development of cross-border e-commerce, because its logistics timeliness is too slow, which also seriously restricts its development.
2. Centralized delivery mode
The centralized delivery mode is also the dedicated line logistics mode. Generally, the parcels of many buyers in the same area are sent to the destination country or region through the air dedicated line, and then delivered through the local cooperative company or logistics branch. Because of its scale effect such as centralized parcels, and mostly in the form of air transportation, its logistics timeliness and transportation costs will be higher than postal parcels and lower than international express.
3. International Express Mode
The international express mode is the fastest and most expensive mode of transportation. Its biggest advantage is the service, and the customer experience is excellent, but because of its high cost, unless the buyer specifically requests the timeliness or the safety of transportation, usually the seller will not take the initiative to choose the international express mode to send the goods.
4. Overseas warehouse mode
The overseas warehouse model is that the cross-border e-commerce seller first prepares the goods in advance to the logistics warehouse in the destination country, and after the customer places an order on the seller's e-commerce website or a third-party store, the goods are directly shipped from the overseas warehouse to the customer. This can improve the logistics timeliness and bring customers a high-quality logistics experience. However, sellers usually only choose hot-selling products for overseas warehouse stocking.
Remarks: The above content is only an internal opinion and is for reference only.